Carefree® Panty Liners, Thin Liners, Wrapped
Introducing a whole new look for the Carefree brand you know and love. Carefree panty liners are designed to deliver all-day comfort and multi-fluid protection for up to 8 hours against leaks, periods, odors, and everything in between. These liners feature a soft, quilted design that molds to your body for comfortable daily protection. Stay fresh all day, everyday with our built-in odor neutralizer in combination with an absorbent core that locks in fluids faster keeping you feeling clean and dry. Carefree pantiliners are available both individually wrapped for when you're on-the-go, and unwrapped to be ready to use at home. Find your fit with 5 different Carefree liner sizes to suit your unique feminine care needs. These liners for women can be used for every day freshness, odor control, sweat, unexpected periods, light days, tampon backup, leaks, and discharge.
NOTE: Same great product with a new look and updated name! Formerly packaged as Carefree Acti-Fresh Panty Liners.
- ALL DAY COMFORT AND PROTECTION – Up to 8 hours of protection from periods, leaks, odors, and everything in between. Featuring a soft, quilted cover for comfortable daily protection.
- ALL DAY, EVERYDAY FRESHNESS – Neutralizes odors and locks in fluids faster than before. Keeps you feeling dry, fresh, and clean throughout your day.
- NEW LOOK, SAME GREAT PROTECTION – The Carefree liner you know and love, with a whole new look.
- MOVES WITH YOU – Stay-put adhesive minimizes bunching and twisting. Carefree liners comfortably stay in place so you don’t have to.
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED FOR ON-THE-GO – Convenient and sanitary wrapped liners to toss in your purse while you’re on the move. Also try Carefree unwrapped liners when you’re at home.
- FIND YOUR FIT – Carefree panty liners are available in different lengths and absorbencies for your unique needs: thong liners, in liners, regular liners, long liners and extra long liners.
Remove plastic/paper backing. Press Carefree® liner firmly into underwear. Do not flush plastic/paper backing or liner.
Caution: if irritation develops, discontinue use. Consult your physician if irritation persists.